Clinical Research Study
Ophthalmology Research and Clinical Studies
Silverstein Eye Centers is a world-renowned research leader in new ophthalmology treatments and technologies. The practice is engaged in many research studies year-round. To learn more about the studies and to be considered for participation, please visit our website: silversteineyecenters.com/research.
Dr. Silverstein is a published author and speaker regarding ophthalmology innovation in diagnostic, treatment, surgery and the practice management of best practices. Visit the website to learn if you qualify to participate in one of our paid clinical trials.
Silverstein Eye Centers Research Department is an integral part of our ophthalmology practice and is located at the Blue Ridge Office in Kansas City. We are continually recognized for our excellence within the research field. Our doctors and full-time research coordinators are committed to conducting clinical trials to encourage cutting-edge research in the areas of pharmacology and surgical technology. We have worked with most national pharmaceutical and clinical research organizations. To ensure the rights and safety of our research patients, we are overseen by the Food and Drug Administration and national institutional review boards.
We Conduct Clinical Trials in the Following Areas:
- Dry Eye
- Ocular vs. Bacterial Conjunctivitis
- Ocular Allergies
If you would like more information regarding any of our current clinical trials, please email our research department at email@example.com
Reasons to Participate in Clinical Research Studies:
- Feeling of contribution to the wellbeing of patients with similar conditions
- More personalized doctor visits based on study requirements which can enhance their knowledge of their condition and treatment
- Free office visits, including all testing and medications related to the study
- Possible access to new medications before they are marketed
- Reimbursement for time and travel expenses for most studies
For more information, please complete the form below: