Questions you may want to ask your eye doctor during your initial consultation include:
- How long have you been practicing ophthalmology or optometry?
- Can you describe the education and training you undertook to become an eye doctor?
- Do you participate in continuing education?
- What advanced technology do you incorporate in my eye care and how will it benefit me?
- How much one-on-one time can I expect to spend with the eye doctor?
- Do you provide any cosmetic treatments for eyes?
Choosing an eye doctor whose qualifications and skills you are confident in is important. It’s also important to choose an eye doctor with whom you are comfortable discussing your vision goals and treatment options. At Silverstein Eye Centers, our eye doctors are committed to providing excellent eye care, and personalized services and treatment planning.
To learn more about choosing an eye doctor in Kansas City or Lee’s Summit, please contact Silverstein Eye Centers to schedule a consultation.